When you set up and own a business, you are also investing your hopes and dreams. We can help identify, assess, and prioritise your business risks to protect those dreams and minimize the chance or impact of unfortunate events.
By understanding the potential risks specific to your business, and structuring insurance to cover them StrategicBAS can help your business recover quickly and protect your business, employees, personal assets and family members.
Have you got appropriate insurance coverage:
- For loss of income
- To cover your business for break-in and theft
- For your workers’ compensation obligations in case any of your staff are injured
- To cover on-site injuries to visitors
- To cover your business premises from damage to buildings, contents, stock, tools and equipment
- In case your supplier/s are affected by a crisis
- To protect against claims due to an act, error or omission in the performance of professional services or breach of duty
- To cover tools of your trade and commercial vehicles
- To protect against defamation, loss of or damage to documents, or infringement of intellectual property
- To cover costs of a public relations consultant to help manage reputation damage
- To cover loss of your customers’ goods or materials